Who Is Fooling Who?

Dru

Are Iain and Doctor Flash Amazing the Same Person or not?  

108 members have voted

1. 1. Are Iain and Doctor Flash Amazing the Same Person or not?

• Replies 46
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

E-rock said:

Everybody knows the jocks are not cool later in life, therefore they hang onto their high school glory days like Al Bundy.

Yeah, seriously, if you're still reminiscing about how great high school was in your 40's, you need to get out more. High school was a total fucking nightmare for me, and I couldn't wait to get the fuck out of that undifferentiated ego mass that demanded conformity.(that nugget is from Family Guy,heheh...)

In high school I played hooky one winter and was a luger living in Lake Placid. I was drinking, whoring around, getting BJs from the "grassroots" athlete girls. Didn't crack the books all year.

Got back to school the next fall, sold dope, skipped school a lot, burned my books, and high tailed it to california with my thumb at 16. By 17 I was running a mountain lodge with slot machines and a house hooker high in the ruby mountains of Nevada while my buddies were....

well, trask, whattya think?

trask said:

Really? I hang out with my old jock buddies all the time. We have nice grown-up dinner parties, are members of the local yacht clubs, are active in the Masonic Lodge, the Legion club, Rotary and the school board. What do you cool physics guys do?

We have nice grown up dinner parties, and discover the inner workings of the universe so we can build weapons of unimaginable destructive power to GET BACK AT YOU JOCKS FOR PICKING ON US BRAINS IN HIGH SCHOOL!!!! madgo_ron.gif

And sometimes we sing songs together, and have converstaions about physics.

trask said:

Really? I hang out with my old jock buddies all the time. We have nice grown-up dinner parties, are members of the local yacht clubs, are active in the Masonic Lodge, the Legion club, Rotary and the school board. What do you cool physics guys do?

hmmm...i don't know about the physics geeks but the chemistry geeks are members of local yacht clubs, think the masons are touch weird, active in the school, had dinner for 8 and not one of us has a letter jacket. wave.gif

trask said:

Oh I forgot, engineers and scientists are predominately blow boaters. They ask stupid technical questions of brokers and generally make pests of themselves. We laugh at them daily and comment on the nice mustache's their women seem to sport.

trask, sugar, but you'll note that it's the scientist and engineers that can afford to buy the boats you insure. and mustache or not at least we have women on our boats. not "floatation devices" hahaha.gif

minx said:

trask said:

Oh I forgot, engineers and scientists are predominately blow boaters. They ask stupid technical questions of brokers and generally make pests of themselves. We laugh at them daily and comment on the nice mustache's their women seem to sport.

trask, sugar, but you'll note that it's the scientist and engineers that can afford to buy the boats you insure. and mustache or not at least we have women on our boats. not "floatation devices" hahaha.gif

My friends are powerboaters where the average starting price is at the high end for a blow boat. Guys, you like hamsters? Get a blow boat chick.

Police in Britain using a radar gun noted a reading of more than 300mph, just before their equipment fried. Seconds later a low-flying Harrier jet hurtled past. The police complained to the Royal Air Force about the damage to their equipment, but the police were told to consider themselves lucky. The Harrier's target-seeker had locked onto the radar and triggered an automatic retaliatory air-to-surface attack. Fortunately for the police, the Harrier was not armed with missiles."