trail running shoes

erik

• Replies 30
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Ursa_Eagle said:

some people have been complaining about Salomon's lacing system, but I for one love it. I've never had it come loose on me unintentionally, it's super easy to tighten and loosen, and being Kevlar, the laces are super strong.

I broke 2 pair in 3 days. I don't think it was made to withstand me.

erik said:

why do they wear out so fast? i got a pait of asics about 6 months ago and they are ruined...flat out trashed. pisses me off that a shoe hyped to withstand the rigors of trail running cannot last a year.

wtf?

going to go buy some new ones today...and fuck asics, they dont last.

i am going back to phil knight after 10 years away.

sucky shoes that dont last:

asicis

addidas

saucony

brooks

I bought a pair of La Sportiva "Exum Ridge" TR shoes. They started to fall apart on day 3. But great for TR, so I bought a second pair at MEC on clearance, knowing they would blow out, and I could get my money back on warranty. the_finger.gif

Both New Balance and Saucony have been good to me. Last pair of road runners were Asics and I won't buy another pair. If you live in the South End check out South Sound Runners in Tacoma. On Pacific Ave next to the UW. Very similar to Super Jock and Jills.