CraigA

• Replies 9
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

CraigA said:

I did that, but when I posted it it came up with all the url code and there was no image displayed.

Craig

Yeah. Me too. So I was told to add the name of the image to the end of the url. Can't find the name of the string on this board. I rename them from mine because mine are all "image 009" or whatever. I should have lept a list.

Bug said:

bird said:

The way I figured out how to do it is upload the image to the gallery. Go to the gallery and right click on the image. Go to the properties option at the bottom and click. It will display the correct image url.

1768stuartalpineglow-thumb.jpg

Did this work??? tongue.gif

OK how about expanding the pic then hit properties and pick up the URL?

1768nrstuarttoingalls-med.jpg

Craig. You cannot copy and paste the URL from the browser address. You must right click on the image itself, and look at the PROPERTIES, then copy and past the URL from the properties popup to your post using the Image function under the UBB instant code. That way you are actually linking to the image itself, rather than the page in the photo album that contains your image. There's a difference.

Ooops everyone said that already.

Edited by E-rock