Bitch and Moan.......

jon

• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

DOGPILE!!!!!!

How could I miss this opportunity? j_b, you do, in fact, come across as arrogant in the extreme. Not to mention lacking in humor. You cited your age as one reason for this, but I suspect that I and others here are at least as old as you are, and not nearly as rigid. Perhaps some good old fashioned self-examination is in order.

Once AlpineK properly esssplayned the rules of Spray to me way back, I became a happier man. Why don't you lighten up? hahaha.gifwazzup.gif

gee, what a surprise, fairweather had to take a potshot or two.

don't you get it people? i am a rigid, unfunny person that you should not shake hand with (presumably because i am morally dirty or something of the sort). presumably i'll end up behind barbwire.

the nature of the low blows indeed reminds me that i usually don't cater to the lowest common denominator. no, draging people through the mud and/or advocating their murder or rape is not funny by any stretch of the imagination. hey this was a joke! don't you get it smirk.gif

j_b said:

Cpt.Caveman said:

however, if the right wingers stop spewing thier senseless, abusive garbage,

A very clever troll.

absolutely not caveman. call to murder or disrespect of other races, religious groups, sex, etc ... is senseless, abusive garbage. some posters used to that all day long in one form or another. i am grateful you don't dabble in it anymore, thank you. i just wish you started posting more pics again.

kill whitey! the_finger.gif