plab times with me gurlyfriend

gapertimmy

This is not a shameless chestbeating report (so not one of my normal tr's), rather a tribute to the one i love the most, the best padnah one could ever ask for, Becky! Not Fred, Mrs. Crawford.

2 years ago today , 9/22/2001, i made one of my smartest moves by getting hitched to this little plabby:

dork.jpg

After a hectic work week filled with oernery 1st graders for becky, and too many TPS reports for me, we decided to celebrate our anniversary just enjoying the fall splendor of the chosscades.

Saturday we started out with some fine chub at the Original Pancake house HCL.gif and then headed up to the super secret crag, aka Pee Wee's Playhouse

3113peewee2-med.jpg

the sun was out, the smell of pines filled the air, and the rock was nice and warm under our torn up tips. Still a ton of loose shizzy up at this spot, but it was still hekza fun:

3113peewee1-med.jpg

spent some time with the puppies, watched them go effin agro in the desert, and we finished off the w/e with some wonderfull climbing out at smiffy tuft sunday PM. the crowds were all gone by the time we got to sunset slab, just as the sun was going down.... a quiet side of smith, rockband.gif'n views of jeff et all, beautiful sunset, excellent rock, plab people, magical.

on the drive back last night (after picking up our frozen pizza and 6'er of PBR) i couldn't help but think how wonderful the past 2 years have been, and how lucky i am to have a girl like becky that will go bushwhack through the woods just to cut up finger tips at some random pile of basalt, and will belay me at smiffy, AND drink PBR with me in the hot tub. Life is good, and is wonderful because of my girl.

wave.gif Becky!

• Replies 9
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Must say your a lucky man to have landed that one. I'm lucky to have met you both. What are you gonna do when she starts climbing harder than You? It won't be long if she keeps going out. Maybe she can be our ropegun? Congrats, and next time your leading S.Slab