Eugene Pub Club??????

bellemontagne

• Replies 7
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

tex, i heartily urinate on you, your whole state, and the politicians you produce from a great height. i hope you come back soon and be my rope gun.

i'm in, but i must say that i'd rather ski than climb at flagstone any day. hmmm, maybe i'll go snag the first descent of hydrotube!!

C'mon, surely there are more than two Eugene climbers on this board? Nah, they're probably all playing on plastic at the Crux.

Maybe it's just me, but Flagstone is one of my favorite climbing areas. It beats Smith on a crowded weekend. Some people aren't into slabs though.

Yeah, I've been doing some snowboarding this winter. I've made a few trips over to Bachelor, but I haven't even made it over to Smith for some winter climbing. Oh well...

quote:

Originally posted by bellemontagne:
Here we are in Eugene, Oregon awaiting the day for the snow to melt so we can climb at Flagstone again. Well until then, are any Eugene area climbers interested in a pub club??? If you are, post a response, and I will set somethin up.

bellemontagne

[ 02-20-2002: Message edited by: bellemontagne ]

Eugene: the little drinking town with a climbing problem.

quote:

Originally posted by imorris:
Eugene: host to the once-fun, now-depressing Oregon Country Fair. (Well, near enough to the host).

ahh the oregon county fair, you know i still talk to that little flying elf guy that i met there a couple years ago.....he had so many neat bright colors on and knew all the words to uncle jerry's songs.....ahh the old days, only a blurry visual occasionally anymore.....

too bad that it sucks now

Yeah, the fair has gotten pretty bad. I realized the fair went downhill when I started hearing those Motorola walkabout radios everywhere. Damn, it was like going boarding at Bachelor or Willamette Pass. I went last year, and I doubt I will ever go again.

Too bad I didn't get to check out the fair during its golden era. I've heard some wild stories about what used to go on at night. Just imagine the E! network having Wild On at the Oregon Country Fair.