Lake Superior

adventuregal

• Replies 19
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

It sounds cool, you should post some pictures from there, though its unlikely I'll be making a climbing pilgrimage to Minnesota anytime soon. My mother-in-law recently sent me an article about hiking up the highest mountain in Massachusetts recently, suggesting that it might be worth a trip out there. yellaf.gif

Dru said:

adventuregal said:

Dru said:

how can anything bordering on ontario rule the_finger.gif

Dru. thumbs_down.gifboxing_smiley.gif

well, i guess it has the edmund fitzgerald, and zebra mussels - what else? wave.gif

Climbing!!! fruit.gif

And swimming and sailing and surfing and windsurfing and ice fishing and kayaking and big waves and skinny dipping and beauty...

Zebra mussels suck! thumbs_down.gif

adventuregal said:

Dru said:

adventuregal said:

Dru said:

how can anything bordering on ontario rule the_finger.gif

Dru. thumbs_down.gifboxing_smiley.gif

well, i guess it has the edmund fitzgerald, and zebra mussels - what else? wave.gif

Climbing!!! fruit.gif

And swimming and sailing and surfing and windsurfing and ice fishing and kayaking and big waves and skinny dipping and beauty...

i can do all that on the pacific ocean, and we have wild salmon and orcas instead of zebra musseels. also salt water is more bouyant for us skinny persons who don't float well. thumbs_up.gif

adventuregal said:

Climbing!!! fruit.gif

well hell! that doesn't sound too bad at all, might even be worth a visit! But I ain't movin' away from the Pacific North Wet! wave.gif

...we had a two mile bouldering traverse within the city limits where I grew up.... man, there's some mighty nice granite up dere, ya... just not as much vert, for sure...I could quite literally, cross the street from where I grew up and head into miles and miles of wilderness without crossing another paved road... skied cross country over a "mountain" to go to the ski hill, and used to ski to school and college...

riding bikes on ice is nice as well...

oh gosh, ya got me started...

I have a tattooed map of the upper pinensula on my shoulder i love that place so

sleeping in snowbanks, climbing, ice! sea kayaking with the icebergs, surfing, that place is rockers!