Stolen car

catbirdseat

• Replies 13
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

catbirdseat said:

My daughter's 1990 Honda Civic Si was just stolen from the Safeway parking lot in Greenwood. It is red, license plate (WA) 155GFK. If any of you see this car, please call the police.

JUST GO LOOK OUT IN KENT EAST HILL AREA 2NITE OR OUT I MAPLE VALLEY NEXT WEEK. THO I WOULD EXPECT ALOT OF THE BODY PARTS AND PROLLY THE SEATS STOLEN.

No luck thus far. My daughter had to go down to the police station to file a report. They won't even come by anymore as they did when my van was stolen in 1990. It looks as though she will become the new owner of the old Acura that was tiding me over until I could get my truck inspected and licensed, which will be tomorrow.

Greg_W said:

Bug said:

That was oregano.

Friend of mine got taken that way. Bwahahahahaha!!!!! yellaf.gifyelrotflmao.gif

My first trip to Seattle 1976, I was at the Seattle Center with a friend trying to buy a bag. We were approached by a couple of guys who said they didn't have any weed but had some coke. We went out to the parking lot and checked it out. DUH, I was fresh out of Montana, 16, and had no idea what coke was. So it checked out fine. We "scored" two grams and I got out of the car. One guy got out with me and closed the door. He immediately pulled a badge and told me to get up against the truck. I looked at him and looked at my friend who was oblivious inside the car with the other guy. Then back to my guy. He was getting really nervous. I asked him what he thought he was going to find that I couldn't show him. He showed me a gun. I was still wishing my friend would turn around and see what was going on so I could trash this little asshole but he didn't. My guy started to pull his gun so I went up against the truck and got frisked. Then the other guy pulled his gun and forced my friend out and frisked him. Then they told us not to buy drugs and left. They didn't take our wallets. The badge was an obvious fake but the guns were real. Weirdness. The crushed asprin was no fun either. Geek_em8.gif