• Announcements

• olyclimber

WELCOME TO THE CASCADECLIMBERS.COM FORUMS   11/10/22

Help keep cascadeclimbers.com going!  Please consider donating so we can keep this site going.   We have set expenses right now but no revenue.  We do hope to getting a sponsor to help out, but for now we just need funds to upgrade the site and pay for hosting and licensing. See the "DONATE" tab in the top menu.
Sign in to follow this  
EWolfe

Dont'cha hate it when...

... you just finish a horrorshow watergroove clip-up on 1/4" rusties in Tuolomne, and you are rapping off, and you hear the sickening tear of rotten webbing followed by inexplicable rappel slack hahaha.gif

You just sent your well-worked proj, and just before you lower, you realize that, in your excitement, you forgot to double back ? hellno3d.gif

Lil' baby Jesus appears and all this time you thought fer sure there was never going to be a second coming.

MisterE said:

... you just finish a horrorshow watergroove clip-up on 1/4" rusties in Tuolomne, and you are rapping off, and you hear the sickening tear of rotten webbing followed by inexplicable rappel slack hahaha.gif

I hate it when you post, you sycophantic, asexual, tree-hugging, cock-guzzling, simpering shit-stain!!! madgo_ron.gifmadgo_ron.gifmadgo_ron.gifmadgo_ron.gifmadgo_ron.gifmadgo_ron.gifmadgo_ron.gif

Greg_W said:

I hate it when you post, you sycophantic, asexual, tree-hugging, cock-guzzling, simpering shit-stain!!! madgo_ron.gifmadgo_ron.gifmadgo_ron.gifmadgo_ron.gifmadgo_ron.gifmadgo_ron.gifmadgo_ron.gif

moon.gif

Time for your meds, Greg mushsmile.gif

MisterE said:

a friend of mine was killed in a similar sort of of accident so the ' hahaha.gif ' symbol strikes me as not cool. but since you aint cool yourself mistere it just be on par.

lummox said:

a friend of mine was killed in a similar sort of of accident so the ' hahaha.gif ' symbol strikes me as not cool. but since you aint cool yourself mistere it just be on par.

Yeah, the hahaha.gif wasn't the best choice - nobody's perfect.

I was waiting for that sickening tear myself on one of the horrorshows, "Black Widow" I think it was, that's what made me think of it.

Sorry about your friend frown.gif

No more posting while I'm drunk tongue.gif

...You're rapping an overhang, leaving your rope in place so you can jug back up later, and you look up and realize 25' above you are the last belay station, you left your Gold Petzl clipped to the last rope when you made the transition to the rope you're on?

(today's event at Gothic rocks Cathedral formation )