Zeke's

Norsky

• Replies 65
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Distel32 said:

MysticNacho said:

Perhaps the mighty Zeke's wall preoccupates my vision, but I can't recall any mighty boulders poking their heads above the trees. Nothing, certainly, that could compare.

there are a couple that are 40-45ft bud!

So what you're saying is, Zeke's is going to turn into another sport climbing area? I can't imagine that with all the "development" that's been going on there that they wouldn't have been bolted already, if they were of any quality. I also can't imagine there are very many people out there willing to solo boulders that big, unless they were really easy.

I think I will just keep driving to Index.

MysticNacho said:

Bouldering is booooorring. yellowsleep.gif

I've never been to Zeke's so I can't truly say, but if I were to head out there I don't think I would be able to stand just dinking around on little boulders when the mighty Zeke's wall towers overhead.

Your're right, bouldering is boring. Don't ever go. I was so friggin bored at the Peabody's and the Valley Circuits. Squamish? Boooring!!! The Happys? Snooooooore!

Stick to stressful shady gear placements and loose rock on routes at Index like Even Steven or Bat Skins. You won't be bored!

Norsky said:

MysticNacho said:

Bouldering is booooorring. yellowsleep.gif

I've never been to Zeke's so I can't truly say, but if I were to head out there I don't think I would be able to stand just dinking around on little boulders when the mighty Zeke's wall towers overhead.

Your're right, bouldering is boring. Don't ever go. I was so friggin bored at the Peabody's and the Valley Circuits. Squamish? Boooring!!! The Happys? Snooooooore!

Stick to stressful shady gear placements and loose rock on routes at Index like Even Steven or Bat Skins. You won't be bored!

Norsky, you forgot the most lame of all lame places on your list.... Tuolumne!! yellowsleep.gifyellowsleep.gifyellowsleep.gif

well,certainly a randy conversation !

personally,when we climbed at zekes wall there were trees.(it was much nicer then)but now?

it's a clearcut.

a little clean up (chain saw and shovel)

for those nasty landings would be nice.

dont be afraid boys ! big business just

DESTROYED HALF A MOUNTAIN'S TIMBER.

(it was a lot nicer with the trees)

now is not the time to get soft,finish the job.

and hey..thanks.