allthumbs

• Replies 9
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

trask said:

I'm tired of your obscene PMs about bizarre sexual shit. You're a sick motherfucker and should be in prison where Tyree could give you the attention you obviously desire. You know who you are, bitch.

Sorry Trask I won't keep bugging you although I was being quite sincere.

Cheers

PP bigdrink.gif

Was that me? If that was me that did that: let me apologise, I must have been drunk or stoned. I just found out I was #1 on the fuckhead list, and perhaps it was me, so I've decieded to start all posts from now on with an apology.

I'm talking a sincere one too. Soooo Trask..I am soooooo sorry if.... well whatever the hell I did I'm really sorry for it OK?????

I don't think it was me but it's a learning experience just being here, I was hoping it was a site of climbers experincing a communal warm fuzzy and sharing knowledge, alas....sigh...

Necro: I think I might have done some routes with her, put a harness on there...hmmmm maybe.

Anyway, sorry and hope I didn't disparage your mother too, shes a fine woman I'm sure.

Regards:

Bill

BTW: I don't think I touched that sheep either....did I?