EWolfe

• Replies 10
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

MisterE said:

Things are getting worse - just heard that a bomb went off in the temporary UN headquarters, killing many.

Shrubby gives speech on how we have to persevere against an unknown enemy

Sad news indeed, but what would you do about a bunch of maniacs hell-bent on destroying their country's reconstruction efforts? Blame Bush for suicide bombers??? You may not like the fact that we are there, but we are and if we do persevere, I predict that things will ultimately be a lot better in that region.

(and some of these violent clowns are indeed presently "unknown").

Dwayner said:

MisterE said:

Things are getting worse - just heard that a bomb went off in the temporary UN headquarters, killing many.

Shrubby gives speech on how we have to persevere against an unknown enemy

Sad news indeed, but what would you do about a bunch of maniacs hell-bent on destroying their country's reconstruction efforts? Blame Bush for suicide bombers??? You may not like the fact that we are there, but we are and if we do persevere, I predict that things will ultimately be a lot better in that region.

(and some of these violent clowns are indeed presently "unknown").

It is a difficult call, indeed. It seems that things have gotten progressively worse, and I am concerned that "perseverance" will only add fuel to the anti-US fire, exacerbating things. I am further concerned that Bush is the one in charge of this decision-making process.

I agree that the violent anti-reconstructionists cause further exacerbation to the renewal process

wave.gif

There is a large Assyrian (Iraqi Christian) community down here. One of the big wigs in that community feels the types of bombing, especially this, are being commited by non Iraqis. Foreigners paid to commit these acts. I didn't catch why he felt that way as I got distracted. Hopefully more at 10.

blowing up a UN building and taking out a water tank with the explosion??? its around 120 degrees in iraq right now and they blow up a water tank. the UN is there to help the iraqi people, and the UN did not have any US military guard at the place because they didnt want to be a target. the water is there for the iraqi people and they blew it up. what the fuck are they thinking?? real smart, thats a great victory for allah. yeah, they showed the world alright. and the liberal hollywood elite were toasting their champagne glasses today and blaming bush. fucking ignorant morons. madgo_ron.gif