Levenslab: the secret spot

richard_noggin

Rock type: overhanging columnar granite 100 ft tall to 6 pitch

Rateings: 50 climbs room for 50 more 5.6 to 11-C that's as hard as I can climb on these overhanging bottle neck jams without ripping the skin off my hands.

I don't use tape that would be Aid!!!

Directions to the secret spot:

Drive up Icile canyon road till it turns to gravel, keep driving for 5 miles find granite boulder on right, looks like, well a granite boulder stupid, find unimproved trail, access trail where it enters big black berry bush, continue on unimproved trail for 2 miles, if you can see the ground below your feet , or 20 feet in front of you your not on the unimproved bushwack trail, when you come to a cliff with a huge poison Ivy bush ( don't worry the lost vally and the secret spot are on the other side )crawl into poison Ivy bush ( if you get ticks on you don't hurt them they are gods little creatures) where you will find a trap door, enter trap door crawl through 3 ft tunnel for 1/2 mile( if you encounter rattle snakes please don't bother them they are pets)come out on the other side into the lost vally, don't tell anyone about the prehistoric animals or the frogs with the asshole in there face, or some tree hugg'n mofo will scerw up the access. Oh yeah don't let the frogs at your beer or they will get shit faced.

The secret spot is the cliff at the base of the spew'n Volcano yelrotflmao.gifwave.gif

• Replies 9
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic