sling at base of GM p2

Gary_Yngve

Gary_Yngve said:

The placement actually looked as if the rock parted, someone put the sling in, and the rock closed on the sling again.

As in Ali Baba and the 40 thieves, the climber said, "Open Sesame", and the rock opened to admit said sling. He said, "Close Sesame", and the rock closed upon the sling trapping it forever until Gary came along to gaze upon its wonders.

• Replies 31
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

catbirdseat said:

Gary_Yngve said:

The placement actually looked as if the rock parted, someone put the sling in, and the rock closed on the sling again.

As in Ali Baba and the 40 thieves, the climber said, "Open Sesame", and the rock opened to admit said sling. He said, "Close Sesame", and the rock closed upon the sling trapping it forever until Gary came along to gaze upon its wonders.

I heard that Ali Baba is the five of clubs.

erik said:

dont neglect the sweet fist crack 3rd pitch of gm route! killer & sustained with its own bite. bring two blue camalots!

are you talking about heart of country or the third pitch of gm. Since you say two blue camalots i assume the third pitch of gm.

mvs said:

I validated that GM+HOC is better than Godzilla, it is true. bigdrink.gif

Try the "Bambi" variation on Godzilla, and/or link it with City Park p2 (60m required?).

I have usually noticed that with the Orbit/Outerspace comparison as well as the Godzilla/GM comparison, the "better" of the two is often the one I have climbed most recently.

You're tearing it up Michael! bigdrink.gifthumbs_up.gif