Those pudfuckers!

Gaston_Lagaffe

• Replies 5
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

And this surprises you? The current administration is full of very, very bright people who are focused on weakening the environmental regulations by benign neglect. They aren't outright attacking the regulations or seeking to overturn them, but rather they are choosing to not enforce laws, looking the other way, not appealing lawsuits, not defending laws from challenges, and settling suits out of court. You won't see headlines because the tactics are call for the quiet erosion of protections. Get ready for more.

Gaston_Lagaffe said:

I just thought this one was solid based on the fact that it was pushed sooo hard by the Reagon admin in which Bush Sr. was vp. The fact that they are willing to take down something solid as this leads me to wonder: Where will it end?

The truth is Bush and his handlers are only interested in short term profits for their friends. They talk about, "compassionate conservatism," but it's all bullshit. Look at Bush's speach about the National Park System. He talks about fixing the infrastructure while he slashes the budget for the parks.

For you conservatives out there consider this; GW ran 2 (I believe) companies into the ground as CEO, and he only got that position cause his daddy pulled some strings.

Environmental issues fly in the face of short term profits, however in the long run a healthy environment is crucial for a strong economy.

in case you get involved fuck off Goat boxing_smiley.gif