Vancouver Parking Ticket

Formaldehead

• Replies 32
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

sobo said:

iain said:

bah just floor it. the RCMP are on horses. they'd NEVER catch up.

Old Lakota Indian wisdom: "You can't outrun the radio." yellaf.gif

Damn, sobo, I know it looks like I'm picking on you, but there's a quote I'm not too fond of. wink.gif

Whoever said you can't outrun the radio has never owned a crotch rocket. With one of them, you're doing Warp 20 before anyone else can think of responding. Or, say you're traveling on a two lane Texas road with a red bike, red helmet and red/white striped shirt, during a summer day, and Mr DPS clocks you at 95 or so. Well you can go to jail (55mph limit) or give it a twist of the wrist and fly down the road at over 130 until some of the adrenaline has subsided and you realize you're in real deep shit if you get caught. Lock the rear brake trying to stop, hide bike and yourself in bushes till nightfall and then find another way home. Long story short, but that's an old trick... hiding in the bushes.

Maybe the other stipulation is you need to be young, dumb, and...

Pencil_Pusher said:

sobo said:

iain said:

bah just floor it. the RCMP are on horses. they'd NEVER catch up.

Old Lakota Indian wisdom: "You can't outrun the radio." yellaf.gif

Damn, sobo, I know it looks like I'm picking on you, but there's a quote I'm not too fond of. wink.gif

Whoever said you can't outrun the radio has never owned a crotch rocket. With one of them, you're doing Warp 20 before anyone else can think of responding. Or, say you're traveling on a two lane Texas road with a red bike, red helmet and red/white striped shirt, during a summer day, and Mr DPS clocks you at 95 or so. Well you can go to jail (55mph limit) or give it a twist of the wrist and fly down the road at over 130 until some of the adrenaline has subsided and you realize you're in real deep shit if you get caught. Lock the rear brake trying to stop, hide bike and yourself in bushes till nightfall and then find another way home. Long story short, but that's an old trick... hiding in the bushes.

Maybe the other stipulation is you need to be young, dumb, and...

been there... done that.... never again!!!! hellno3d.gif