Finally doing it

IceIceBaby

• Replies 10
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Yo Iceice, Just moved out a little while ago. This place rocks. When you get out here check out Index town wall, so far it is the only place that I have found stateside that have similar ratings (i.e. stout climbing). It was a mindblowing experience, just like the first time I went to the Gunks and started cranking through roofs. Indexx has some steep ass cracks.

ken4ord said:

Yo Iceice, Just moved out a little while ago. This place rocks. When you get out here check out Index town wall, so far it is the only place that I have found stateside that have similar ratings (i.e. stout climbing). It was a mindblowing experience, just like the first time I went to the Gunks and started cranking through roofs. Indexx has some steep ass cracks.

yeah guy! i lvoe index...if you even need a partner for index PM me... bigdrink.gif

yeah the drive sucks, I'll only go back to hyalite for a 4 day weekend - maybe turkey day weekend if it's in.

speaking of driving, commuting can suck here, so maybe you should consider getting a "whatever" place until you find a job, then find a place close by. I live 1/2 mile from work and it's the best thing ever, an extra 2hrs every day!!

Send me a pm or call when you get here if you need help with anything - and of course to climb !!