Resolutions

Dru

• Replies 18
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

i want to be able to lead index .11 clean.i want to be able to manage my dysfunctional friendshipo/relationship with climbing better so i can have the best of both worlds! (doubt it though)i want to climb with drul, so i can put mtn guide to the handicap on my resume.

and i want to canoe the nahani from the headwaters to the artic all man powered and stop by a certain valley for some mtns and it is not the cirque. cept for the flight back out. and if anyone wants to give me money or free gear for this trip we will have a packet ready soon!

[ 01-03-2002: Message edited by: erik ]

Basically, four:

1. Make training properly bewteen now and April the most important focus in my life. That covers alot: nutrition, sleep, mental training, weight room, climbing gym, and actually doing routes to have fun and break up the training monotony. My immediate focus is getting enough sleep (which I think is about 9-9.5hrs for me when training) and decreasing my caffeine/alcohol intake. I enjoy the actual "training" except marathon cardio work.

2. Pay more attention to nutrition, hydration, and strategy during climbs, while trying to climb long rock routes fast. (Think 36hr non-stop wall pushes with the "team food" being 2 gallons of cytomax and 80 packs of GU)

3. To prepare for specific climbs. Normally in the valley it's a "what do you feel like climbing today?" deal, but I've got a set partner for a few months with very similar goals and he's one of the best partners I've had. I think by preparing for specific climbs we'll get more done and put less overuse stresses on fingers and elbows. We both know we're already strong enough to climb the routes we aspire to this season if the cruxes pitches were at the crags, it's a matter of picking up speed, endurance, feel, and a calm mind. Once the speed4. To get out and suffer with some of you CC'ers before I bug out of the NW. Jan looks pretty packed with CC'ers, I'll have some weekends in Feb (plus the Rainbow Wall in Feb). Maybe I'll get up Rainier with one of youse before I bail...unless you got some older dude named Judd on the team wink.gif" border="0

quote:

Originally posted by Cpt.Caveman:

Negotive some other non CCer that does not spray here
wink.gif" border="0

with me not you! we are going to climb it starting first and drop ice chunks on you all day long, so there. also we are gonna break into your car and drink your post climb beers while you are rapping off tongue.gif" border="0tongue.gif" border="0tongue.gif" border="0[big Drink]rolleyes.gif" border="0

[ 01-03-2002: Message edited by: Dru ]

quote:

Originally posted by Dru:
with me not you! we are going to climb it starting first and drop ice chunks on you all day long, so there. also we are gonna break into your car and drink your post climb beers while you are rapping off
tongue.gif" border="0tongue.gif" border="0tongue.gif" border="0[big Drink]rolleyes.gif" border="0

All my beers await me at Mugs N Jugs

[spray]well then when we get down some heavy puffin will make a smoke screen you will get lost in and you will end up wandering into the ladies can at the reynolds hotel and getting molested by some 300 lb. waitress. tongue.gif" border="0 [/spray]

quote:

[spray]well then when we get down some heavy puffin will make a smoke screen you will get lost in and you will end up wandering into the ladies can at the reynolds hotel and getting molested by some 300 lb. waitress.
tongue.gif" border="0
[/spray]

word!!! plus i will wear my grandmother's wedding dress.

the only question i have, is each pitch named after a member of the band n'sync??? and if so, i just might be too cool drul!!!!!!!!!!! hahahahahaha

quote:

Originally posted by erik:

word!!! plus i will wear my grandmother's wedding dress.

the only question i have, is each pitch named after a member of the band n'sync??? and if so, i just might be too cool drul!!!!!!!!!!! hahahahahaha

I think I will sick Sexual Butt Chocolate on you two heehhehe. BOHICA!

erik it is bizarre that you are the same size as your grandma.

capt - me and flea are gonna be there first. if you get up at 3AM we will get up at 2AM. if you bivy in the parking lot we will bivy at the 2nd belay tongue.gif" border="0 so there. [laf]

just hope they dont call in the waterbombers on us cause they might mistake that cloud of smoke for a forest fire grin.gif" border="0

quote:

erik it is bizarre that you are the same size as your grandma.

capt - me and flea are gonna be there first. if you get up at 3AM we will get up at 2AM. if you bivy in the parking lot we will bivy at the 2nd belay
tongue.gif" border="0
so there.
[laf]

just hope they dont call in the waterbombers on us cause they might mistake that cloud of smoke for a forest fire
grin.gif" border="0

Go for it I can climb another route there instead. Twilight Tiers wink.gif" border="0