TR New Definition of Round Trip Time

Dru

SPRAY TO SPRAY not CAR TO CAR

For instance I sprayed at 9:30 AM, climbed Elk-Thurston, and was back sprayin' by 4:00 PM. I doubt many of you even noticed

yellaf.gif

It didnt rain on us but only just. Saw a bush chicken. My bro wore shorts over polypro. Some speedhikers laughed at us in the parking lot, I was so embarassed. blush.gif I'm gonna have to change my life insurance beneficiary if he doesnt get some regular pants. He looked like such a loser i felt the loserness drift over me too, like a foul fog. tongue.gif

• Replies 5
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Dru said:

SPRAY TO SPRAY not CAR TO CAR

For instance I sprayed at 9:30 AM, climbed Elk-Thurston, and was back sprayin' by 4:00 PM. I doubt many of you even noticed

yellaf.gif

It didnt rain on us but only just. Saw a bush chicken. My bro wore shorts over polypro. Some speedhikers laughed at us in the parking lot, I was so embarassed. blush.gif I'm gonna have to change my life insurance beneficiary if he doesnt get some regular pants. He looked like such a loser i felt the loserness drift over me too, like a foul fog. tongue.gif

what? like you got no preciation for kitsch?