Bridge Creek Wall info needed?

TimL

Does anyone have beta on any of the routes on the Bridge Creek Wall in Leavenworth? Anything at all would be good.

Erik – I know you did something up there with Peter. Whats the haps? You FFA’ed something right?

• Replies 14
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Ah, the infamous and ellusive bridge creek wall. That thing looks stellar. I've heard that beta on this wall is hard or impossible to find, leaving any parties interested in 'scending it with an exploratory adventure climb. This true?

TAKE DOUBLE ST OF CAMS WITH EXTRA TCUS AND 14 SHOULDER LENGTHS

1 60M IS ALL YOU NEED.

IT IS ANADVENTURE

PARK AT THE BRIDGE CREEK ROCK AREA AND HIKE UP UP UP UP UP UP UP UP UP

HAVE FUN!!!

IT IS DIRT AT ITS FINEST!!!

WEAKMOS NEED NOT ATTEMPT(NOT YOU TIM)

Went up there with a lawer friend a few years ago. We started left of center and went up ledges into corners to a big ledge. About 4 pitches. 5.8. Rapped down left and searched for water. Found none. Two snakes. Lawer won't go back.

Excellent rock in blazing sun with no available water after mid summer. Endless possibilities. I would consider setting up base camp on top of icicle ridge and find snow off north side. Spend four or five days and do as many routes.