I'm a dumb A##

whirlwind

yup today i agreed to work three straigh grave yard shifts

(11pm to 730am) the problem is that i have to be in class at 9:00 and have a test on friday madgo_ron.gif

the up side is i get to climb this weekend fruit.gif

so my question is what things have you done in order to have time and or money to go climbing with? wazzup.gif

last fall i pawnded my computer to go on a 4 day trip...

it kicked ass, but when i got my computer back it didn't work cry.gifand the stupid pawn shop guy wouldn't pay to get it fixed madgo_ron.gif

• Replies 13
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Blew off my FORTRAN 77 final exam to go climbing. Didn't pass the class, took me three more tries to get the grade and graduate. My response to the prof was, "I'm gonna be an engineer. If I had wanted to be a computer programmer, I would've majored in Computer Science." He wasn't amused... rolleyes.gif

sobo said:

Blew off my FORTRAN 77 final exam to go climbing. Didn't pass the class, took me three more tries to get the grade and graduate. My response to the prof was, "I'm gonna be an engineer. If I had wanted to be a computer programmer, I would've majored in Computer Science." He wasn't amused... rolleyes.gif

Professer Crittendon? That guy was a DICK!

Dru said:

I went to the Bad Religion gig, got out at 2 AM, walked from downtown to UBC, started studying at 4 AM, the geophysics final exam started at 8:30 AM.

I got a 92% the_finger.gif

my 19th B-day (in Canada) was the night before my Geology final...i didn't go to sleep adn went to the test drunk and still got an 83%- 91 in the class rockband.gif

RuMR said:

sobo said:

Was it Crittendon? He was on old WWII vet with an aircraft carrier for a haircut, and big black-rimmed Buddy Holly style specs. If that's Crittendon, then it's him. I hated that fucker!

sobo said:

RuMR said:

sobo said:

Was it Crittendon? He was on old WWII vet with an aircraft carrier for a haircut, and big black-rimmed Buddy Holly style specs. If that's Crittendon, then it's him. I hated that fucker!

Nah...different guy...your prof have an accent? I'm trying to remember who that guy is...was he out of the ESM dep't? Or the E. Fundamentals?

RuMR said:

sobo said:

RuMR said:

sobo said:

Nah...different guy...your prof have an accent? I'm trying to remember who that guy is...was he out of the ESM dep't? Or the E. Fundamentals?

I remember Crittendon now. Youngish guy, kinda dweeby looking in a Where's Waldo sortaway. He was EF, as was my FORTRAN prof.

sobo said:

RuMR said:

sobo said:

RuMR said:

sobo said:

I remember Crittendon now. Youngish guy, kinda dweeby looking in a Where's Waldo sortaway. He was EF, as was my FORTRAN prof.

Yeah...that's crittendon...had the worst of both worlds...he was my fortran prof, and his bitchwife was my math prof. for diffeq's... pitty.gif

Oh man, that musta sucked! I had some big black Al Roper sorta guy for DiffEqs. Sailed it with nary a care in the world. I was so lucky. But I took 4th qtr. Calculus twice (triple integrals) with the same prick both times... Rastislav Telgarsky, I'll never forget that name. madgo_ron.gifmadgo_ron.gifmadgo_ron.gif

sobo said:

Oh man, that musta sucked! I had some big black Al Roper sorta guy for DiffEqs. Sailed it with nary a care in the world. I was so lucky. But I took 4th qtr. Calculus twice (triple integrals) with the same prick both times... Rastislav Telgarsky, I'll never forget that name. madgo_ron.gifmadgo_ron.gifmadgo_ron.gif

Ahhh thizziz bringin' back memories!!! Man, i miss tech in the spring!! And the NEW would be rockin' right about now...maybe a bit on the hot side in the afternoons, but the laurel would be out!!! wave.gifthumbs_up.gifthumbs_up.gif

ryland_moore said:

......If you're not in debt, you're not livin' life!

Then I must be having the fahq'n time of my life! yellaf.gif

I was debt-free until I got married a coupla years ago. Then the savings account started dwindling. Now that we've got a kid, all I see on the bottom line is RED RED RED! madgo_ron.gifmadgo_ron.gif