miker

• Replies 31
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

quote:

Originally posted by jordo:
Any Kanuccck who denies the presence of the Hip's "Phantom Power" or "Day for Nights" among their most important climbing/road trip memories be lyin. I have a profound association with "thompson girl" and the Valley. "this lattitude weakens my knees . . "

[ 11-26-2001: Message edited by: jordo ]

I am Canadian . but I don't like the hip. help me doctor! ok son we wil drill the hole for the lobotomy right now.

road trip music memories for me are nirvana unplugged 6x in a row on the road home from vegas cause everyone else was asleep and i didnt want to stop to change it, and neil young 8-hr marathon driving over grants pass at 3AM on the 24 hrs van to josh marathon.

cool.gif" border="0

you can say your peter, say your paul/dont put me up on your bedroom wall/call me/king of the mountain.

yellow belly black snake/ sleepin on a red rock/ waiting for the strangers to go. sugar train stops at the crossing/ cane cutters burning below/ bad storm coming/ better run to the top of the mountain.

Midnight Oil "King of the Mountain"

[ 11-27-2001: Message edited by: Dru ]