Let the numbers speak for themselves.

MtnClmbr

• Replies 25
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Yeah but those numbers are terrible, did you see how many people they asked???? 602 yellaf.gifyellaf.gifyelrotflmao.gifyellaf.gifyellaf.gif

How to manipulate statistics. I find it hard to take a survey seriously that is supposed to give a cross section of a nation of 200+million people when they only poll 602. IMHO

bigdrink.gif

My only argument here would be it's pretty ironic that out of the 3 polls I randomly selected on google, all three came up with similar results.

I think it's time to face the music .. if you don't support this war, you're in the vast minority (unless you're on cc.com or you live in Seattle). bigdrink.gif

Hey pro status quo dude, your google search is not ironic, it's coincidental. Mob rule does not mean intelligent policy or there won't be repercussions that out weigh the benefits.

If you are an American, you are a member of only 8% of the population of the world. Expand your mind mushsmile.gifmr. headupyurassgeopoliticalwiseoldwayofthinkingfool the_finger.gif

Billygoat said:

you sure sound like tomcat....

You added that last sentence later so now it makes sense. But wouldn't you agree that the majority of the world is against this?

Yes I do agree, Billygoat. And this may sound imperialist (don't get me wrong, I'm not apologizing), but I'm only concerned with America's opinion.

mattp said:

And Bush was elected through a free and fair election?

The last time I checked the constitution, it said the US president is elected via electoral votes, not popular vote. Good thing for us too, because lordy lordy would be in deep doodoo right now if Gore was at the helm!

mattp said:

And Bush was elected through a free and fair election?

You know, that whole thing with the brother throwing his state for his sibling would be hard to take in a novel. The reader would not be able to suspend their disbelief. It's something one could believe possible only in the days of Shakespeare cantfocus.gif

I read the first 3 posts in this thread, and ignored the read. Quite quoting statistics from surveys tho. this is the most idiotic way to attempt to make a point when you have no leg to stand on. Here is a stat for you: 95% of the people in this country are idiots.

JoshK said:

I read the first 3 posts in this thread, and ignored the read. Quite quoting statistics from surveys tho. this is the most idiotic way to attempt to make a point when you have no leg to stand on. Here is a stat for you: 95% of the people in this country are idiots.

Classic self-delusion.