Good Morning!

Necronomicon

Greg_W said:

Dru said:

Greg_W said:

Thanks for posting that article Dru. France and Canada are of the same ilk; they refuse to help now, but they'll demand a piece of the pie when it's over. hellno3d.gif In '91, Hussein said that every Iraqi would fight and they were surrendering to anything that moved.

i thought USA said they were going to rebuild a strong and independent iraq... you suggest a war of conquest and a new american colony?

ha! now you speak truth! tongue.gif

Well, Dru and Necro, I would guess that we would draw on the occupation and restoration model that we used in Germany after WWII. Hopefully, this one would be simpler and much shorter. They might have to re-name C.A.R.E. packages to C.A.R.I. packages

Why not the Vietnam model? Or the Korean model? Additionally, Germany was run by a coalition of states after WWII. Finally, Iraq has never had anything but authoritarian rule for 4000 years or so. What suggests that democratic self-governace will even work in the reqion? Nationalistic arrogance?

• Replies 71
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Necro - I'm sure that the countries involved with us will equally participate in reconstruction. I personally don't give a shit how Iraq rules itself, just as long as Saddam Hussein is not in power to continue his support of active terrorism and production of weapons (chem, bio, nuke) that could be used against us by such terrorists.

Greg_W said:

Necro - I'm sure that the countries involved with us will equally participate in reconstruction. I personally don't give a shit how Iraq rules itself, just as long as Saddam Hussein is not in power to continue his support of active terrorism and production of weapons (chem, bio, nuke) that could be used against us by such terrorists.

Spain? Yeah, big help. And Britian seems to be falling apart over the whole thing. What about the UN?

Greg_W said:

hey greg, what happens after Saddam's out? There is the possibility that if we don't stick around and foist ourselves on the iraqi people, whoever comes next could likely be worse than Saddam. Quite a quandry eh?

trask said:

Bullshit. No way we'll let another fuckstick take power. Iraq will be OUR Middle East playground from now on. I'm taking my winter vacation there...wanna come along?

Just a bit out of touch, Mr. Trask. I can't wait to get spit on in Canada, never mind Iraq, after "Operation: Let's Roll"

Necronomicon said:

Greg_W said:

Necronomicon said:

I can't wait to get spit on in Canada,

If I get spit on when I go to Canada, someone's getting a rap on the beezer. boxing_smiley.gifboxing_smiley.gif

Imperialist aggressor.

I have no imperialist intentions towards Canada, and I'm no aggressor. If I am spit on I am merely defending myself from an assault. Are you so pussified that you can't even defend yourself when assaulted, Necro?

Greg_W said:

Necronomicon said:

Greg_W said:

Necronomicon said:

If I get spit on when I go to Canada, someone's getting a rap on the beezer. boxing_smiley.gifboxing_smiley.gif

Imperialist aggressor.

I have no imperialist intentions towards Canada, and I'm no aggressor. If I am spit on I am merely defending myself from an assault. Are you so pussified that you can't even defend yourself when assaulted, Necro?

I cry like I am playing with dolls when confronted with aggression, twat. What's it to ya?

Greg_W said:

Necronomicon said:

Greg_W said:

Necronomicon said:

Imperialist aggressor.

I am a double posting shithead.

Edited by Necronomicon

Greg_W said:

Necronomicon said:

Greg_W said:

Necronomicon said:

Imperialist aggressor.

I am a triple posting shithead, shithead.

Edited by Necronomicon

i think we should put the mormans into the area...

i mean they are xhristain

they killed off the natives of their current desert osias...with great ability.

and their blondes look good till 22

good conservative peoples...

do they still lock their yougin up and beat them till they marry their brothers/??? and uncle??

I think you tough talkers oughta sign up right now. I'll bet we're gonna see a lot more than 148 deaths this time. This time all our guys gotta start out in a little bitty country where Irag knows where they all are. And we basically have to find one person (does this sound familiar? Where is Osama anyway?). I'll tell you what. Now that war has been declared, I sure as f**K hope those weapons inspectors are correct about the WoMD, for the sake of our 200,000 guys sitting like ducks in the Kuwaiti desert right now.

How about this cost of war ? Probably talking about a trillion dollars! Sounds like a good year for a tax cut rolleyes.gif. Accompanying story talks about medicare insolvency in 2026. Maybe this war will kill even more Americans than we thought?

Sadam is a tyrant. We are doing this for the Iraqi people. Uh Right guys? The way you talk about ragheads 'n shit I'm quite amazed at your support of our generosity in terms of American lives and fiscal well-being to save them from that evil guy. rolleyes.gif

chuck why do you have to go make sense like that and shit...

and your why dont you people who want war so bad go sigh up thing was shot down when i put it up...i think fairweather called me weak or chickenshit?? i dont remember i just expected that reply...this conservative we are doing it for the good of (oil) oops i mean the good of (big bidness iunterests that our family and friends are involved in) oops i mean the iraqi pepole.....are sooo predictable....

watch fox news listen to rush and hate anyone who does not share your strict (read boring/outdated) thought proccesses. its easy!!!!

fruit.gif

Chuck, I don't believe that anyone said we are going into Iraq to "save" the Iraqi people; that is a by-product of our removal of Saddam. Saddam is the one we want because he is the power broker and connection to the terrorist community that threatens the U.S. Regarding the "cost of war", Chuck, would you refuse to protect your family if you deemed it too expensive? hellno3d.gif

erik said:

chuck why do you have to go make sense like that and shit...

and your why dont you people who want war so bad go sigh up thing was shot down when i put it up...i think fairweather called me weak or chickenshit?? i dont remember i just expected that reply...this conservative we are doing it for the good of (oil) oops i mean the good of (big bidness iunterests that our family and friends are involved in) oops i mean the iraqi pepole.....are sooo predictable....

watch fox news listen to rush and hate anyone who does not share your strict (read boring/outdated) thought proccesses. its easy!!!!

fruit.gif

Thanks for proving that you are a sheep Erik. Your analysis is too simplistic and spoonfed.

spoon fed from my brain

ask erik the last time he watched tv or did more then skim thr rhetoric that is on news websites... oh wait i think it was like forever ago!!!!

i am speaking from reason seasoned with some sarcasm and a few good chuckles!!!!

the only interest i have in that whole gay ass save the world monkey boy and shit is that my brother is over there.... that is it.

what really happens effects my direct life in a minimal way. i will pay more for products and have to deak with that fat worthless liberty stealing ashcroft and his meddlings with our personal freedoms...but other then that i will still have to work and i will still try to miss as much work so i may go climbing.....

now lets talk about larry the tool as an agressor.....lets bomb him!!!

Greg_W said:

would you refuse to protect your family if you deemed it too expensive?

Greg_W said:

Thanks for proving that you are a sheep Erik. Your analysis is too simplistic and spoonfed.

yellaf.gifyellaf.gifyellaf.gif

dude, practice what you preach yellaf.gif you spit out more superlative clichés than anyone

Greg_W said:

Chuck, I don't believe that anyone said we are going into Iraq to "save" the Iraqi people; that is a by-product of our removal of Saddam. Saddam is the one we want because he is the power broker and connection to the terrorist community that threatens the U.S. Regarding the "cost of war", Chuck, would you refuse to protect your family if you deemed it too expensive? hellno3d.gif

Greg,

I would not bankrupt myself and my family to destroy some gang leader in LA. This is how I view this. Sadam is not a threat to us. He is making life miserable for the people around him, but my family is 99.9% safe from him. However, if I go take on that gang leader in LA, the chances just rose for me to get attacked. Plus I'm spending all my money to do it.

Do you seriously believe that Sadam is a threat to United States security (before we declared war?)? If you do, then I guess it is reasonable for you to support this war with your words. However, if you REALLY wanted to protect your family then you should probably sign up for the military and go hunt down Sadam for them.

See, two can play your game. You can make me look like someone who doesn't want to protect my family because I oppose the war. Just as logically, I can make you looke like someone who doesn't want to protect his family because you refuse to get actively involved in the war effort. moon.gif