RRROOOOOOOOOOOAAAAAAR! Check this out !

Cpt.Caveman

• Replies 10
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

i started to want to climb Cook/Aoraki after seeing three guys ski down it in a warren miller film that was shown in the high school cafeteria at lunchtime many years ago. so I guess it is thanks to warren i ended up hooting ganja out of a tinfoil pipe on a back road with a maori biker who then drove off with my wallet. cool.gif" border="0 Thanks warren!

Some friends made their own ski film once called "Man far out man". One buddy was going over a jump and managed to knee himself in the face when he landed and knock out a tooth. The best part was when they sand skiied down the cliffs above Wreck Beach. shocked.gif" border="0

I love watching silly films where people injure themselves doing stunts. The crashes in mt bike and skating videos are always the funnes part except forseeing a $5000 carbon fiber bike with all the gizmos get totally destroyed. They should have more crashes like that in climbing videos.

FYI- We are having the 2nd annual extreme film festival here in eburg. They are every thursday around 7:00. The new warren miller and the banff mountain film fest are included. The shows are dirt cheap. (Last night's show, teton gravity research "feed the addiction",was only 3 buck. If you're on this side of the mountains, it's a sweet deal. I'll post the schedule if anyone's interested.