adventuregal

• Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Distel32 said:

I don't know, by being trustworthy enough to put your picture up on this great site you earn something!! Plus I think those two news reporters are getting up there also and they don't even climb!!

Shit, I've only been climbing for like 6 weeks. I'm no better than the newsies! cry.gif

Alright! First of all Im offended by the "frozen wasteland" under your name. madgo_ron.gif Frozen...yes. Wasteland...hardly! Especially up there in Duluth and beyond.

Second, the midwest has BUDWEISER , damnit! fruit.gifbigdrink.giffruit.gif

How about a summit, James Page (mmmm,..good)?!

Ya, ya...I know the northwest has a good deal more to offer. But we dont have it that bad!

Go accross the bridge and get yourself an old milwaukee. Trust me , you will feel better!

Again, we're back to the pics... We're supposed to be talking about beer here, damnit! Or climbing! And yes, I am getting sucked in to the sport. Although it's more dangerous than beautiful. Example: I have 100 pgs to read for tomorrow. And what am I doing?! Dreaming of climbing in the Northwest! Where are my priorities?! confused.gif

JoshK said:

erik said:

JoshK said:

Who's the stoned guy to your left? Do trask et al have competition? hahaha.gif

??

Oh, I was referring to the guy to the left of "adventuregal" in the picture she posted.

i was confused cause specialed looks stoned! so i was like am i stoned? there is no one to his left? weird.