This is AWESOME!

Thinker

We've got at least 4 or 5 separate threads spanning at least 2 different forums going now about this week's pub club!

CC.com has reached a new level in this sick game of debating where PC should be.

Will it be possible now to determine where PC will be before most people actually leave work at 4:30 or 5 on Tuesdays?

• Replies 9
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

I strongly suggest that Dave Shuldt call the location of this Tuesday (Mar. 4) Pub Club at 4 pm, so everybody isn't totally confused and ends up in different places. I get confused enough in a normal week. He should start a new thread to be called "Location of Tue, Mar. 4 Pub Club".

catbirdseat said:

I strongly suggest that Dave Shuldt call the location of this Tuesday (Mar. 4) Pub Club at 4 pm, so everybody isn't totally confused and ends up in different places. I get confused enough in a normal week. He should start a new thread to be called "Location of Tue, Mar. 4 Pub Club".

Catbird,

Dave is only to start the threads. Kurt(AlpineK) is the overseer and Mattp read the bylaws(prolly makes them up as well!)

So we first need a concensous on not having one, then we acan throw out some new ideas and then at the last minute deciede and then change locations right after that!

Hope that is confussing!