Hey DFA!!!

RuMR

• Replies 31
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Isn't that just a campus board, and some variations thereupon? DFA has heard of people who have had great success with campus boards, and the Doctor tried using one for a while, but DFA basically sucks at campusing, so he gave it up. Looks like a good method if you can stick to it and want to get fuckin' ridiculo-strong, though. That pullup off the top rung and mantel-press on the bottom rung of the short board looked pretty sickening.

RuMR said:

It isn't just the board workouts...there's a whole bunch of stuff on route selection and training...

Cinead K. climbed w/ them (the Lamberti's) last summer in italy...she's now bouldered V10 and onsighting 5.12's...

Shit. Well, if it works, why not? Dr. Flash Amazing is just not good at structured, regimented training. He may lose out on ultimate sending ability, but the super-organized training routines just aren't very much fun. Bouldering V10 would be awfully cool, though.

Caveat to Cinead bouldering V10's so quickly is she wound up having to have her shoulder redone surgically this fall and is still recovering...

Erik is now on team kayland for ice climbing!! HA HA HA and who says sport climbing doesn't help in other disciplines???

RuMR said:

Caveat to Cinead bouldering V10's so quickly is she wound up having to have her shoulder redone surgically this fall and is still recovering...

Erik is now on team kayland for ice climbing!! HA HA HA and who says sport climbing doesn't help in other disciplines???

Oh, oops, a little shoulder surgery, huh? Gotta train carefully! hellno3d.gif

erik said:

isn't that what caused the problem in the 1st place?

ah ha! I see we have a comedian trying to turn my 7th grade joke on its head. Erik I have no use for the care packages you keep sending me, the homecrafts are nice but perhaps it you could get more mileage than I!

craft-bib.jpgwave.gif