SQUAMPTON!!!!!!

Dru

Weather sounds good Saturday & Sunday.

VIMFF is only in the evenings these days so that means i get to climb Squamish both days as long as I am back in North Van by 5:30-6 ish. WOOHOO!! SQUAMISH!!

I haven't been to Squamish since December! bigdrink.gif

SQUAMISH laugh.gif SQUAMISH laugh.gif SQUAMISH laugh.gif SQUAMISH laugh.gif SQUAMISH laugh.gif SQUAMISH laugh.gif SQUAMISH laugh.gif SQUAMISH laugh.gif SQUAMISH laugh.gif SQUAMISH laugh.gif SQUAMISH laugh.gif SQUAMISH laugh.gif SQUAMISH laugh.gif SQUAMISH laugh.gif SQUAMISH laugh.gif SQUAMISH laugh.gif SQUAMISH laugh.gif SQUAMISH laugh.gif SQUAMISH laugh.gif SQUAMISH laugh.gif SQUAMISH laugh.gif SQUAMISH laugh.gif SQUAMISH laugh.gif SQUAMISH laugh.gif SQUAMISH laugh.gif SQUAMISH laugh.gif SQUAMISH laugh.gif SQUAMISH laugh.gif

snaf.gif

• Replies 14
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Dru I sense you're a little excited about heading up to Squeamish? grin.gif

Gonna hit the Smoke Bluffs? Also is the Malamute open still or did the railroad close it? Last year was the first time I didn't go to Squamish in a season since I moved out west. I think I would like to chew on some nice granite again. cheeburga_ron.gif

Dru said:

Anywhere dry, sunny better. Showers Sat AM, Sunny all day Sunday - Bluffs in the AM and Apron in the PM maybe. Or Murrin - before they start charging us $5 a day to park there. (Starts May 1 madgo_ron.gif)

Malemute is SNAFU.

Word is that they don't have anyone lined up to collect the parking fees yet. It is going to contracted out, but no wants the contract yet. yellaf.gifyellaf.gif

Hey man sounds good! I'll probably be up there Saturday night around 7 possibly doing some night bouldering! Then Sun climbing all day. We should hook up and climb some together! smile.gif I got a pad and so does my buddy Luke (brand new pad that needs to be "brocken" in smile.gif) We're going to bigdrink.gif Saturday night and stay in the camp site. We should bigdrink.gif together that night!

Squamish was awesome this weekend!!!!!!! That was my first time ever climbing there- went there with N*NW. We ended up staying in a hostel- $15 canadian per night, pretty sweet deal. I've decided to denounce my American citizenship and become a Canadian- french fries with gravy from here on!!!!!