Help save America

sexual_chocolate

BG,

It is funny you should mention the "Global Crossing" debacle. But you forgot to mention that Terry Mcaluf, chairman of the DEMOCRATic National Comittee and close friend of Bill & Hillary, realized an $18,000,000 (that's 18 million) windfall when he cashed in his stock just before Global Crossing filed for bankruptcy.

Where do you get off blaming GW for this shit?

• Replies 68
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Yeah, but his role is in the international arena. None of those Enronworldcomglobalcrossing MFers have seen any jail time yet!

There's a reason for that. It's called the law. The respective courts handling these cases have yet to reach a verdict, ergo no one is in jail.

Yeah, but his role is in the international arena. None of those Enronworldcomglobalcrossing MFers have seen any jail time yet!

There's a reason for that. It's called the law. The respective courts handling these cases have yet to reach a verdict, ergo no one is in jail.

JayB, you know only the token scapegoats are going to the country club jails and no one is getting their money back.

BG,

Don't get me wrong. Those corporate bastards who fucked their employees and shareholders, should FRY.

I just think you seem to be forgetting the eight years under the Democrats that these corporate pukes had to cultivate their schemes, while Clinton and his cronies looked the other way...as long as the $$$ kept flowing.

True. Curious how the economy prospers and grows under democratic governance and then the Repblicans get in with their tax cuts and give aways and a bunch of rich folk in the know skim the cream off the top leaving us with the dregs. I think both parties are two arms of the same creature. Obviously this is a gross generalization and there are good people out there, it's just that the overall effect sickens me. hellno3d.gif