layton

• Replies 9
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Thanks Erick!

I don't think I'll be at Index this weekend, but if I am you can have the liner gloves that came w/my ice gloves.

Anyone got any $$ they want to mail me?

I dropped it off this new climb in Red Rocks. Ask Jason where it is, I was staring at the ground on the approach. Near Orange Colonus i guess. I don't know, cuz "Fixed Pin" dropped my guidebook off of frogland a couple months ago.

Anyone got a red rocks guidebook they want to give me?

Edited by michael_layton

Thanks Erick!

I don't think I'll be at Index this weekend, but if I am you can have the liner gloves that came w/my ice gloves.

Anyone got any $$ they want to mail me?

I dropped it off this new climb in Red Rocks. Ask Jason where it is, I was staring at the ground on the approach. Near Orange Colonus i guess. I don't know, cuz "Fixed Pin" dropped my guidebook off of frogland a couple months ago.

Anyone got a red rocks guidebook they want to give me?

mike

i was dead broke and then went out and got a temp job!! now almost all my spring/summer plans are paid for!!!!

Thanks guys! Climzalot gave me has old one. thanks man!

As for work!

Shit I've applied for over 20 jobs since sunday and NOTHING!

I was doing temp before my little road trip and I got maybe 7 days of work per month. I may be forced to move, but the thing is rent is SOO cheap in B'ham compared to places w/jobs. I may move to Las Vegas and substitute teach until june since they don't require a teaching cert, just a B.A. Regardless, I'm moving to Portland next fall to start chiropractic school.