climbing in k-2 area

shahid

• Replies 30
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I think Shahid is legit, but it is spam, and he doesn't play, converse, tell stories, or add any drool-worthy photos. He did spawn this mildly diverting thread, but I figure his next attempt will be deleted so as not to trouble you all. We'll call it the Paul Detrick Memorial Administrative Action to honor our comrade who saw so clearly so far ahead of the curve.

I do wonder though, what is the highest elevation that anyone has ever soldered? Terrestrial only, repairs on Mir don't count.

"Spam"? Ain't that the pot calling the kettle black in here? I mean, the guy took the time to jump through the hoops to get an account here and then posted something. That's a far cry from the perverted and financial spam stuff us folks in hotmail receive everyday.

Relegate Shahid to the selling section rather than censor/delete. Then put all those shameless plugs for guide services and gear shops in there too. wink.gif