PDX Climber oriented Chiropractic

billcoe

Layton needs customers to graduate from Chiro. college. (this was posted somewhere else).

If you have back/neck or other pains occuring, call the receptionist at the front desk and tell her you'd like to schedule it with Mike Layton. She has his calender.

Even if you don't have pain, getting a regular adjustment is a good idea anyway for preventative reasons.

To step up and help a brother climber out, call 503-255-6771 scheduling appointments/front desk of chiro college.

• Replies 7
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Layton needs customers to graduate from Chiro. college. (this was posted somewhere else).

If you have back/neck or other pains occuring, call the receptionist at the front desk and tell her you'd like to schedule it with Mike Layton. She has his calender.

Even if you don't have pain, getting a regular adjustment is a good idea anyway for preventative reasons.

To step up and help a brother climber out, call 503-255-6771 scheduling appointments/front desk of chiro college.

Bill....are you layton's secretary?

First: thanks Mike!

I'd highly recommend Mike. :tup::tup: He's pretty much all but got the diploma, if you want to step up and help him out, he might be able to cut you a great deal and you will benefit as well.

I'd been meaning to get to my chiropractor for a routine adjustment and had just been spacing it out. As Mike was starting from scratch, he wanted to delve into it and do a through job of checking out a bunch of other things as well, which was needed and a good thing. This was a good motivator to see someone and Mike gave me some stretches and conditioning things to do as well before I'd left (things specific to my needs). Dude pretty much has the Chiropractor part hard-wired and down pat too. You all can tell from his posts around here that he's damn knowledgeable on a wide variety of medical issues as well.

Interesting personal note. I was sitting in the waiting room and thinking of Kevin's comment above. Out of the blue I flashed back 20 years or so and remembered Wayne (Wayne1112) doing Amway. I'd told Wayne that I didn't want to sell the stuff (and get rich), but would help him out as a customer. About once a month, I'd buy something from Wayne, who at that time was determined to make enough money to be able to quit his job and climb full time. He worked it real hard too, it was very admirable that he took a shot at it. I had some real good Amway products that I would have bought anyway which lasted me for years.

And years.

Point is, if you can help someone out, and you don't have to really go out of your way to do it, then why not? You have an opprotunity to get high quality care here at a dirt cheap price and help someone out. Win-Win

BTW, they also have student massage therapists if you need some muscle kinks worked out, stress relieved or have some tendonitis, strains or sprains you want worked on. :tup: $30 an hour for a student to rub ya the right way, which BTW is an excellent price if you don't know. Ask the front desk for times they are available if you are interested.

Mods, if you need to move this to spray, it's OK, but unfortunate as it should be in the fitness forum.

• 2 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...