Car for Sale

rbw1966

For sale:

1993 Toyota 4Runner. Forest green with gold striping, tan cloth interior. Less than 20K miles on the new engine. 5-speed, 4WD, power windows, power locks, rear wiper, app. 160K miles on the rest of the vehicle. New tires, new battery, new brakes with all the receipts. CD player with decent sound system. Interior in great shape, exterior has a few cosmetic blems including some scraped pain on the back from my bike pedal and a slightly bent front bumper from impact with snow berm. Drive train is in excellent condition and should provide someone with dependable transportation for a long time. Kelly Blue Book for private party in "fair" condition is $7500. I'm asking $7,000.

Drop me a line if you are interested. I am in Portland.

• Replies 6
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 8 months later...
rbw1966 said:

For sale:

1993 Toyota 4Runner SR5 V6. Forest green with gold striping, tan cloth interior. Less than 20K miles on the new engine. 5-speed, 4WD, power windows, power locks, rear wiper, app. 160K miles on the rest of the vehicle. New tires, new battery, new brakes with all the receipts. CD player with decent sound system. Interior in great shape, exterior has a few cosmetic blems including some scraped paint on the back from my bike pedal and a slightly bent front bumper from impact with snow berm. Drive train is in excellent condition and should provide someone with dependable transportation for a long time. Kelly Blue Book for private party in "fair" condition is $7500. I'm asking $7,000.

Drop me a line if you are interested. I am in Portland.

Bringing this back up once again. Price has been reduced to $5500 or best offer.