• Announcements

• olyclimber

WELCOME TO THE CASCADECLIMBERS.COM FORUMS   02/03/18

We have upgraded to new forum software as of late last year, and it makes everything here so much better!  It is now much easier to do pretty much anything, including write Trip Reports, sell gear, schedule climbing related events, and more. There is a new reputation system that allows for positive contributors to be recognized,  it is possible to tag content with identifiers, drag and drop in images, and it is much easier to embed multimedia content from Youtube, Vimeo, and more.  In all, the site is much more user friendly, bug free, and feature rich!   Whether you're a new user or a grizzled cascadeclimbers.com veteran, we think you'll love the new forums. Enjoy!
Sign in to follow this  
rat

aeneas valley?

rumor is there is a bit of climbing there. anyone okanagan locals or others have some info they would like to share with the class? thanks.

Rat,

I've been in the area for sometime, and feel like I know the climbing scene somewhat. I don't know of any "developed" climbing areas in Aeneas Valley. Certainly there is tons of rock in Aeneas but most of it appears to offer poor climbing or is on private land.

Very possible that quiet climbers have been working on secret crags that I don't know about.

Where did you hear the "rumor?"

thanks for the info, sarge. i vaguely recall retrosaurus (an okanagon native, so to speak, and former poster) mentioning it to me. i figured there must be a lot of private land up there but thought i would troll for some info nonetheless.