lost .75 camalot on godzilla

bobbyperu

i belive in our hurry the cam was unclipped from the rope but left behind in the crack somewhere we didn't notice when rapping it was dark, we were trying to squeeze one more route in last nite. if anyone finds it and feels so inclined we'd love it back thanx can't go today to look for it unfortunatly, reward

• Replies 8
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

alex, thanx for that info, i will be back in the area soon and have a look see, its hard for me to imagine that noone would have not climbed the route over a busy holiday weekend... but who knows? dan... what the fuck are you trying to say? i'm not totally sure what youre implying but maybe you should elaborate...

sorry bobby, thought you had meant you climbed it Sun night. Godzilla did see alot of traffic Sunday, not the least of which was erik skatin' and shakin'.

I was there Mon, and didnt see anyone on it from around 12 to when we left at like 4 (raining hard).

Alex

alex i didnt climb ziller on sunday......did that shiz sat night....

i was over on j-gardens fillin out the rest of a hard moring....cranked out on some country routes and then headed over to hang wit maw peeps!!!

andi though the 20 seconds to the anchor was fair!!!

[big Drink]