Into The Mystic

Plaidman

• Replies 10
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

You boys have fun and be safe. Don't get sucked into the time space continuum again. Didn't Ricky name it "Scott's Hole" LOL!!!

Rick McDonald staring hard at "Scotts Hole". Raining, but you don't see it.

Into_the_Mystic.jpg

Sadly, no Leprechauns or Leprechaun gold was found on this expedition.

Tim Olsens gorge page:

gorge_01_16_2012.jpg

Glad to see Adam had fun crawling up your dirty hole.....hmmm, that just came out wrong.

I'll go get a lap on it once my shoulder starts to feel better just to see how bad you fucked up the protection bolts if nothing else. :grin: (I'm kidding, kidding). I want to get a silhouette photo of sitting in that top hole of Beacon Rock, is that possible? I can't get on it if there is even a 1% chance I'll blow some knobs I'll hurt my shoulder real bad. I already did that with your buddy up there just following on the FA of one of the pitches of Excalibur. Between him and Ujahn my shoulder keeps getting hurt.

ps, whats the link of that Pro Photographer who took all the shots of you doing the first or second ascent? That was some good work. See if he'll put a couple shots on this thread and a link to his site, I'm not comfortable just stealing it without permission. What was his name? He took some great shots for the constraints he had (ie, shooting in your tiny, dirty, hole) LOL

Not wet now. When I tried to lead it the first time it was pouring out the hole.

But that was Jan. and then in Feb. I tried to solo aid it. Still wet. There is a waterfall on the outside on the cliff to the right.

If it is flowing the hole is wet. If it is dry the hole is dry.

It is real dry right now.

His name is Sean O'Connor and owns Freesolo Photography

The link to the photos is here:

http://freesolophotography.photoshelter.com/gallery/100-climbs-100-miles-100-days-Project/G0000rziAYQEYxvI/C0000jJAmfFIWsTY

Edited by Plaidman