DER TOWN BELAY SLAVE

PrincessWookie

The day has arrived!!

I moved from Interior Alaska to central Washington. *Once you make a decision the universe conspires to make it happen*

If anyone wants to get together this summer, I'm off until April 30th, PM me and we can exchange information/ backgrounds.

Then I'm off May 15 - 27; June 12-24; July 10- 22.

I plan to start leading this summer and fortifying my rack, but I've had a few years of a layoff so got to get back into the Climbing Steeze so need to take 'er slow... 5.9 ish stuff.

• Replies 11
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

D-

I'm really sorry that I missed out on the chance to have a belay slave that could also provide up-to-the-minute weather condish prior to leaving home. Sadly, there's just not much climbing here in Kandahar... :(

Thanks Bud! Hope you make tons of money...it will be an adventure! You do know that the oil and gas field is starving for engineers? Conoco is posting 50 jobs for engineers this summer. people in the industry cannot find engineers! BP the same.... Baker hughes just opened positions. LOADS of jobs in Canada. My friend just got picked up..no experience but a hell of a test. Starting at 160K..no shit!

Hope you make tons of money...
Oh, I will. Trust me...

...it will be an adventure!
Oh, it will. Trust me...

Starting at 160K..no shit!
You'll have to do much better than that to get me to leave Afghanistan. Like better than twice that... :whistle:

You'll have to do much better than that to get me to leave Afghanistan. Like better than twice that... :whistle:
That's awesome! Oh I totally believe you! We had some operators go and make a decent wage.....plus some is tax free.

But for someone with no experience out of high school, 160K is not too shabby.

Yeah, I'd have to agree with that, D, for fresh out of high school.

BTW, who is your avatar? Is that Pippi? Or the young girl from Little House...??

Rene Zellweger as "Ruby" in Cold Mountain. People tell me I look a little like RZ. I'm kinda a little like Ruby...." I despise a floggin' rooster."