Access Auction

pope

• Replies 30
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Packin' for Joshua Tree? Now that we know why you're packin', may I ask, WHAT are you packin'? Or, should we ask, "Whom are you packin?" I think I know the answer to this. BTW, how is Ass-master Hemlock these days? When you get to the Tree, don't let that guy eat any day-old burritos, know what I mean? And make him pack a couple of extra pairs of undershorts, just in case.

For the auction, I've got a some items I was going to give to RURP for Christmas. For example, a little manual discussing self-rescue, on second thought, would be for RURP doubly useless: you actually have to get up on a wall before you'll need a rescue, right? Not to mention, I'll bet RURP couldn't find his tallywacker with a six-man search party. How's he going to rescue himself?

Then I purchased a pair of those stealth spider mits, the ones you use for cheating up fist cracks and such. RURP had lost a pair and I thought I'd surpise him, save him the hassle of replacing them. As soon as I purchased them, RURP called to say that Schlangenschlager had found them .... well, he found him while self-administering an enema one night.

This is RURP. I have some happy items for this so-called auction. A course in international relations and a $50 gift certificate to a Korean restaurant for Mr. Lamebone. Additionally, an English/German dictionary for Schlangenheimer. Yes, if you bid on these items you will be providing useful educational material and experiences for two intellectually needy young men. Also, perhaps a few weeks in a RURP's Big Wall Boot Camp would do them some good. Hauling heavy bags for many days will give them time to think about their many problems. This is more important than the disadVantaged bolt hangers I have to offer for this BIG auction.

RURP has spoken.