They're a MIRACLE!

PrincessWookie

Garrison, telemarker, sobo... we're all ruggedly handsome in our advanced chronologies... :grin:
You guys are no way close to his age. Plus, he's kinda goofy looking.

I bet you have to add so much sauce, meat, and other edibles of sustenance that it removes the eating-nothing qualities that people are seeking from these fake noodles.

Roger that, SC. I bet so, too. I'm not a picky eating either and consider myself hard core. I eat plain cottage cheese, raw broccoli, plain spinach, oatmeal with no sugar, steamed beets and I actually enjoy the taste of these, but miracle noodles ain't my brand.

• Replies 38
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Having shared a campsite with Sobo I can assure you that he looks just as goofy in person as he does in pictures
Really? Well, there's still hope with telemarker.....

OK, how about we ALL share a campsite at Vantage this summer, listen to Prairie Home Companion, take goofy pictures and eat Miracle Noodles? Wohoo! :crazy:

Edited by PrincessWookie

I think the only reason PHC exists is because no one else will let Garrison sing, a vocal stylist of Miracle Noodle proportions.

He sounds like the last gasping breath of someone just disconnected from an iron lung.

Or like the way Leo Kotke described HIS own voice: "Goose farts on a muggy day...". :D