Cashmere, WA Folks?

PrincessWookie

• Replies 5
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

If you're looking for info on airports, Dr. Mark Shipman "father of Washington waterfall climbing" is a pilot -- he flies out of Pangborn in Wenatchee, but we commonly meet halfway at a strip in Cashmere when we want to scout objectives by air. Doc would be your best source of beta on local airstrips. email curthaire@nwi.net and I'll forward your question to him

If you're looking for info on airports, Dr. Mark Shipman "father of Washington waterfall climbing" is a pilot -- he flies out of Pangborn in Wenatchee, but we commonly meet halfway at a strip in Cashmere when we want to scout objectives by air. Doc would be your best source of beta on local airstrips. email curthaire@nwi.net and I'll forward your question to him
Thanks Monty, and all. I was looking at a place to rent and didn't want to advertise the address. Looks like it's not a good place though.

I fly into Pangborn in a few months to look around the area.... it would be nice if I could be moved down there by April. I hardly have any stuff (just gear and clothes) so it will be easy compared to most folks who own furniture.

Thanks!