• Announcements

• olyclimber

WELCOME TO THE CASCADECLIMBERS.COM FORUMS   02/03/18

We have upgraded to new forum software as of late last year, and it makes everything here so much better!  It is now much easier to do pretty much anything, including write Trip Reports, sell gear, schedule climbing related events, and more. There is a new reputation system that allows for positive contributors to be recognized,  it is possible to tag content with identifiers, drag and drop in images, and it is much easier to embed multimedia content from Youtube, Vimeo, and more.  In all, the site is much more user friendly, bug free, and feature rich!   Whether you're a new user or a grizzled cascadeclimbers.com veteran, we think you'll love the new forums. Enjoy!
Sign in to follow this  
fixedPin

Rainer DC tonight?

quote:

Originally posted by Dan Larson:

I didn,t realize that I was being abrasive merely trying to be nice about it.I will try to be more diplomatic like you big guy

Now you're thinking. Personal interaction is key in most of our daily situations; I'm surprised you haven't learned this yet. [Wink]

quote:

Originally posted by Greg W:

quote:

I didn,t realize that I was being abrasive merely trying to be nice about it.I will try to be more diplomatic like you big guy

Now you're thinking. Personal interaction is key in most of our daily situations; I'm surprised you haven't learned this yet.
[Wink]
Yeah Dan, be more like Greg...

"More proof that you are a pathetic fuck that can't think for himself and must fill his brain with 'truth' spewed out by the mainstream media. Good job, wanker."

"That's the point dipshit..."

ScottP - I know you think you're being funny but I'll have you know that the Dale Carnegie School has contacted me to head up their new personal interaction classes: "How to berate someone like a knuckledragging redneck, get your point across, win friends and influence people." I'm sure you've heard of it. I'll be leaving soon to present this topic to the latest crop of MBA candidates at The Wharton Business School.

Thank you very fucking much,

Greg W

quote:

Originally posted by Greg W:

ScottP - I know you think you're being funny but I'll have you know that the Dale Carnegie School has contacted me to head up their new personal interaction classes: "How to berate someone like a knuckledragging redneck, get your point across, win friends and influence people." I'm sure you've heard of it. I'll be leaving soon to present this topic to the latest crop of MBA candidates at The Wharton Business School.

Thank you very fucking much,

Greg W

(That was well done Greg.)

My point was made.

That is all.

And, ScottP, your problem is??? Let me guess, you can't spot sarcasm or friendly joshing? Or you're just uptight?

Greg W

Was thinking of shorts and tennis shoes. Haven't decided on weather to bring a pen light or not yet. I'll skip the GPS and hope someone believes my account of sub 3:56.

quote:

Seems like some of the c.c.comers are still taking jabs at the new record. Admit it people this is an amazing feat.

Lighten up Dan; a bit of jesting is de rigeur here at cc.com, you should know that. Why don't you go back to mainlining Diamox at sea level and bite off.

Greg W

Jabs, you bet, but I'm laughing at myself. I think the trip is WAY intense and extremely impressive, especially since I can barely tie my boots in 3:56:17.