College fun over the weekend

Rick_Sharpless

The following was sent to dorm residents at a prestigous new england college - a small one but there are those who love it --- Enjoy on this boring Monday morning.

(Senders name removed)

this is from my uga

I kid you not

--- Forwarded message from ############---

>Date: 05 Oct 2002 18:41:48 EDT

>From: ###############

>Reply-To: ############

>Subject: late night loving

>To: (Recipient list suppressed)

Hey everyone, hope your weekends are going well and you are getting to enjoy this kick ass weather, but I just wanted to blitz you all real quick and make you aware of something that has come to my attention. I guess several people on the first floor and even on the 2nd and 3rd have anonymously reported some prolonged sexual activities taking place at night and lasting for a couple of hours. Now, there's nothing wrong with sex, and I back all of you who are getting some, but beds banging into the walls and heaters make quite a racket and people are having trouble sleeping and getting work done. So, besides not having as much sex, I encourage whoever is partaking in the late night loving to maybe pad their bed and/or keep it from touching things that vibrate and make noise. Secondly, screaming has also been an issue, so maybe not doing it as hard or using devices such as gags or even an apple or something can limit this problem as well. All joking aside, this is a pretty hard topic for me to deal with, because it's not my place to tell you all how to have sex. I am not Dr. Ruth, but I hope that you guys can just respect those who live around you and keep all noises, sexual or not, at a reasonable level. If you have any questions, fell free to blitz back or come talk to me when I'm around. Anyways, enjoy the rest of the weekend, I'll see you all around I'm sure.

• Replies 7
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Heck, sounds like a pretty normal freshman year. At least they were staying in their rooms. My freshman year, we had a problem with couples "occupying" the lounges, *and* being loud about it. Made you wonder about some of the couches in there. [hell no]

[sNAFFLEHOUND][sNAFFLEHOUND]