United Young Climber Trippin Fund

texplorer

I was thinkin the other day (which in itself is a rare occurance as you can see by my posts) and thought we need some kind of scholarship program for young people. After all, your early 20's are a terrible thing to waste in school or working or someother lame thing like that. It should be every climber's duty that when they get old to appropriate a certain amount of their wealth to this kind of endeavor. The UYCTF's goal would be to provide up to 3 years of dirtbag assistance for the aspiring young climber. I am curious to what you think the fund should provide. For instance, would a gear stipend be in order or how much money would we alot for reefer or let us not forget HC. All inquiries and suggestions welcome.

• Replies 11
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

No Tex, I still think the way to go is to start our own Catholic diocese and have been checking around to see where I can find a good Pope hat (or a bad one for that matter) here in Wenatchee and nobody sells them. How about Eugene? You suppose they have to be special-ordered from a Pope supply company in Rome? Dennis