Not all cultures are equal

KaskadskyjKozak

• Replies 30
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

the one persian i've met is cool as hell

are you serious? you have only met/only know one person from Pakistan?

the persian i've met is from iran, not pakistan - i can't recall having any sort of relationship w/ a person from the land of the hindu kush, though i've known and been friends w/ a good # of indians, who have had plenty of things to say about them folks :)

ok, Persian, whatever. Why the fuck you'd bring up Iran/Persia in a conversation about Pakistan is beyond me. So now my question is:

"are you serious? you have never met ANYONE from Pakistan"

why ask a question when you wouldn't attempt to understand the answer?

not that it was an sat-worthy reading entry to decode there, 8-ball, but, as the cliff-note summary would explain: no, i haven't known anyone from that there chunk of south/southwest asia - persia aka iran is the closest i can do - i'm gonna go out on a limb here and say a good # of other folks in the great u.s. of a haven't met anyone from there either

i'm pretty versatile in the cultures i haven't had a chance to sample firsthand - vexing, actually, as many of them are rumored to have lusty and friendly women - i have high hopes for my first french polynesian contact - haven't met any australian chicks either :)

why ask a question when you wouldn't attempt to understand the answer?

not that it was an sat-worthy reading entry to decode there, 8-ball, but, as the cliff-note summary would explain: no, i haven't known anyone from that there chunk of south/southwest asia - persia aka iran is the closest i can do - i'm gonna go out on a limb here and say a good # of other folks in the great u.s. of a haven't met anyone from there either

Yeah, but don't you live in a metropolitan area on the left coast?

Guess I don't know Oregon that well, but in Cali and up here in Seattle, if you live and work in a large metro area, especially one with a high-tech presence and some affluence, you surely have met some Pakistanis.

Yeah, but don't you live in a metropolitan area on the left coast?

Guess I don't know Oregon that well, but in Cali and up here in Seattle, if you live and work in a large metro area, especially one with a high-tech presence and some affluence, you surely have met some Pakistanis.

i'm a climber so i mostly don't like cities or crowds and spend what time i'm not working in the boonies - when i'm working (these days) i'm teachign Whitey McHonkerson and his Hick Cousins - i'm sure i've rubbed elbows w/ a few while shopping for horseshit, but couldn't say i've had a conversation - don't think i've met anyone from kazakstan neither :)

Borat-flag.jpg