Mardi Gras Pub Night

Dwayner

Pretty quiet pub-night for ya,eh? Where were you guys? And Icegirl..what happened? Allison...Jules....Dynamite....Lisa....etc...I don't get it. You missed out on some big stuff! Some of you may not know this but I'm a band leader and my group was at the Club last night. Not only can I drink a whole lot, but I play 23 different instruments, too, and I don't even know how to read music. Self-taught, you know. Couldn't tell it, though, to hear me play. When I play and sway in rhythm to the catchy little tunes that I know, girls for five miles around get hot pants for me. HOTCHA!

Last night was pretty good for a Tuesday. We got ten requests for, we got Bill Bailey, and we played them all and seven people came up for the twist contest. I gave away a box with two small bottles of champagne imported from Europe (heh) and kissed the girl who won and shook hands with the guy she was with. He didn't mind when I kissed her because I'm important.

When we go... into a fast number, the people love it! Wait... till... we... get to Las Vegas!(And many thanks to F.Z. and C.B.). [big Drink][big Drink][Wazzup]

• Replies 6
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic