vkaspar

• Replies 32
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Ranger Halling,

I am a bolo at the M4 station this morning. frown.gif

Let's go tomorrow morning. That is unless all you Annie Oakley's shot up all that 5.56!

I think I may award the Tarzan award to Dru for his prodigious amount of spray not only this site, but on about 4 other climbing sites I've visited as well.

rangertab.jpg

[This message has been edited by mikeadam (edited 10-24-2001).]

Primary marksmanship training for Pvt. Adamson will commence tomorrow morning at o' dark thirty. Well maybe not that early. I have just made a supply run with the TSOV and have 1000 rounds of Mother Russia's finest 5.56mm ball ammunition. I suggest you practice your dime-washer and sight picture alignment refresher training tonight. Tomorrow there will be no time for remedial training as we will be jumping into a hot DZ of Close Quarter Battle combat rifle marksmanship utilizing the M4/Car-15 weapons systems. You will be motivated. I will be conducting link-up operations with follow-on forces at 0900 hrs. I assume you must conduct follow-up operations at another AO at 1000 hrs. so you and I can link-up at a time that is convenient for you. I will not be at my hide site until 2300 hrs or so since I have to seize an airfield at 2135 to secure a landing sight for my R and R/Service & Support element. The uniform for tomorrow will be, 1) American woodland BDU's or British DPM's, 2)watch cap...however for Pvt. Adamson this will include the Kevlar PASGT helmet, 3) eye protection, 4) hearing protection, 5)RACK or LCE, 6)Assault pack, 7) body armor, 8) and sidearm. That is all, S.