Hail and Farewell

mikeadam

I wanted to take the time to welcome some of the newest and finest sprayers yet to grace the confines of the cascadesprayers digirado.

POPE, DONNA TOP STEP, AND DWAYNER!

Just as it seemed spray might die (I refer to the 1st and 2nd "Spray Wars" us early posters endured) an untimely death and become a dying artform on this cyber desert you arrived to warm/chill our hearts and numb our minds even further.

Thank you for the hours of mindless amusement your bestial avatar like presences have created!

Alas, some of our friends have gone the way of cattle mutilation and are no longer with us. Z, BunnyFooFoo and et al have been exposed for the trolling monsters they really were. Must tighten security in the future.

Welcome to the revolution....VIVA LA SPRAY!! VIVA LA SPRAYERS!! We await the new order to come onboard....

....Oh yeah, and I climb sometimes in the cascades and at the crag. Just wanted to say that so this is not totally unrelated to climbing...can anyone give me the beta on how to crimp my ass up SMUT and use the footholds so as to avoid being dragged up by retro? How much water should I carry on the descent? rolleyes.gif

• Replies 7
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Dru, my bru-tha! You sure have an active imagination! Me=Pope=Donna? Please! I'm JUST LIKE her, too, except I lack the small but perky rack, she's more than ten years younger, pee´s sitting down and, in the words I borrowed from Pope....she´s HOT! Enough about her...if you want to read the current situation with that scene, rummage around in the Pope Confessional. As far as I know, she´s cragging in northern England with Iain the Rat-faced Boy unless she´s dumped him after a few hours for another chump with a cute barely-comprehensible foreign accent. As for Pope, we´re separated by a continent and an ocean at the moment. I´ve climbed with the guy. He's pretty dang good and one of the most entertaining fellers around. And a lot safer and contemplative now that he´s got (his own) wife and kid.

So Mr. Dru....get off your butt and walk slowly to your refrigerator...open the door...now look past that jar of pickles...no, a little to the left behind that moldy burrito you brought home as a leftover two weeks ago from Azteca....just reach back there and grab that ice cold bottle...it has a twist-top! A pleasant and convenient surprise!!! Now twist that cap and raise that bottle and repeat after me: "Here´s to you, Master Spray-Monkeys! And to all of us who read your drivel! Goo-goo-ka-ju!"

And an extra-special goo-goo-ka-ju to Mr. Adams for his touching tribute to the flame kings/queen.

- Dwayner

P.S. Did I mention she´s HOT?!!!

OH YEAH! And IAMBONE OR LAMEBONE OR whatever that guys name was brought a certain level of hard edginess to the site that got some folks really tweaked out. Drink one for him too!

Oi, and AlpineK and Vegetablebelay and Bronco...and ummmm...there's some other's too that will come to me sooner or later...