Very inspiring trip...

RuMR

Watch my youngest boy (8 years old and a whopping 3'-9" tall and 45 lbs)climb vomit launch with only a couple of falls after my oldest flashed it for a warm up...a one-two punch

then watched my older boy hike his project (oxygen), keeping it together through a very teetering crux...meanwhile his coach (brett)had just sent White wedding...

then to top it off, a buddy comes around the corner having sent his project...and i get to belay another one of Drew's coaches (Bryan) as he hiked vicious fish...and topped this off by watching drew taking big lobs off the top of his next project...

I didn't climb crap, but enough buddies/kids sent that i felt completely fulfilled....great weekend! :tup:

Damn...kids these days...crazy!

Edited by RuMR

• Replies 4
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Awesome! I was telling someone Sunday that there's like all these little miniature Dean Potters, Lynn Hills and Tommy Caldwells pulling hard in gyms these days. (yours and Stan's kids are classic examples)

But still...

ThisThreadIsWorthless.jpg

LOL!

..and don't forget dad needs a lap or 2, otherwise you'll just get old and weak, like me.