mmmm massage

gapertimmy

I have never really been a believer in the benefits of a proffesional massage, but now I am a follower. The past couple of weeks, my right knee has been ailing me, I'm not sure why, but it was preventing me from climbing/hiking.

Anyhow, my cousin Charlene gave me a massage for my b-day (she works at the Aveda spa in Seattle) and myyyyy does my knee/leg feel like a million bucks today.

I know from personal experience, and from reading this forum, that alot of us abuse our bodies and have some serious aches and pains, and I think if you have yet to try massage to heal some of these pains, you are missing out.

Anyhow, just wanted to say how well it worked for me, and make a shameless plug for my cousin's skills... she's a graduate of the breneke school of massage, has been doing this for years, and does body work for clients out of her house near green lake. BTW she's 28, snowboarder, plab, attractive, single, and plays this cool trippy music when you get a massage tongue.gif .

Let me know if any of you are interested...

timdcrawford@yahoo.com

• Replies 7
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

char would be really pissed at me if she knew i threw in that last line at the end, but hey, it helps.

i'm sure spray will floweth from this thread, but seriously the massage worked wonders for me.

nothing like having your cousin rub you down with hot oil to pass time on a tuesday afternoon ya know?

does she have the family reciepe for the family moonshine.

i don't have money for a massage, but i could trade some services wink.gif

dru, you even been to chilli wack......the family trees grow there with no branches grin.gif

then again abbotsford looks pretty good. so canada is nullified. for now. cool.gif

Chilliwack is a pretty fertile area that is for sure. The kids all go through grades 10-12 twice - first time as babies with their moms, second time as new parents grin.gif

It's kind of confusing at first, because it is such a religious area, when you notice that about 33% of the girls age 16 and up have kids already. I guess it is because they don't use pro.

Then again I guess all the kids are not going at it with each other. I read somewhere that up to 50% of rural males have their first sexual experience with an animal????? That's a US statistic, makes you wonder about the Spokane 4H Club anyways...